New Idea Press
For New Idea Press, we are interested in books that explore ideas that haven’t been written about and fresh perspectives on ideas that have been written about. We’re looking for books with a well-defined target market.
Although we will consider a complete manuscript, we prefer to receive queries with strong outlines and abstracts. To have your proposal or manuscript considered for publication, we need to receive:
- A brief synopsis or abstract (1-2 paragraphs)
- An author bio and/or resume noting the author’s credentials and previous publication credits (if any
- A complete table of contents and an estimated length of manuscript in words
- The author’s marketing outline, definition of the book’s target audience, a paragraph describing your books unique advantages, and a paragraph discussing the author’s ability and willingness to participate in marketing their book
- A list of comparable or competing titles (including title, author, ISBN, release date/year and price point) and how your book is similar and different
Please fill out the form below with the information listed above to have your manuscript considered for publication.
Please note that we do not accept hard-copy submissions. We do accept both agented and unagented submissions.
We value each submission we receive, and we want to work with passionate authors. We strive to give each manuscript we receive fair consideration and to get back to each submission in a timely manner. You can expect to hear back from us within three weeks of submission.